Source: Author: Date:2019-07-17
This website promises to protect your privacy by allowing you to access most web pages without providing any personal information. However, there are times when we do need some information to provide you with the services you request, and this privacy statement explains the data collection and usage in these circumstances. This privacy statement only applies to this website.
Personal Information Collection
When we need information that can identify you (user’s personal information) or can contact you, we will ask for your consent. Normally, we will ask you to provide these information when you purchase or register products on this site. The personal information collected is usually limited to basic information such as user name, phone number, address. However, other information may be required to provide the services you request.
This website also collects some information about your computer software and hardware, perhaps including your IP address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access time, and related website addresses. They are used to run the service, ensure service quality, and provide general statistics on the use of the site.
The site also collects information about which pages customers visit on the site. The site access data is identified only by a unique ID number and will never be linked to personal information without user permission. Details will be given below.
Personal Information Usage
Your personal information is mainly used for the following purposes:
1. Make sure our website meets your requirements.
2. Deliver services including products, that you have requested or purchased.
3. Help us create and deliver content closer to you.
4. Remind you to receive product updates, special offers, updates and other new services (if you request such services) from the website.
5. You are allowed to visit certain restricted areas on our website.
6. Agreeing to this agreement indicates that we are allowed to send promotional information related to our products to your communication tools.
To facilitate our research, we will combine site access data and anonymous statistics, and then we may provide content more relevant to you based on the cumulative information. With your consent, we will combine your personal information and site access data to provide you with personalized content in certain restricted parts,and vice versa.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, from packing, delivering purchased items and mailing letters, to answering customer questions about products or services, and handling conference registration. We only provide the information required by these services to those companies and prohibit the use of such information for other purposes.
The website may disclose your personal information according to law, or when there are good reasons to do so. For example, to comply with laws or legal procedures applicable to the website, to protect the rights or property of the website and its web sites, or to protect the personal safety of its employees, users of its products or services or the general public in case of emergency.
Personal Information Control
When you provide personal information through registration or other means, the website will not share such information with any third party without permission, except in the above cases. This information is only used for the mentioned purposes.
The website may regularly send messages or make phone calls to confirm the products or services you request or to inform you of technical services or security issues thereof. You cannot undo these services because they are an essential part of your chosen service.
Personal Information Security
This website strictly protects the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store your information on computer servers located in controlled places, and access to these servers is restricted. When sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) is transmitted over the Internet, we protect it by using encryption (such as secure sockets layer (SSL) protocol).
Purpose of the Cookie
When someone visits a site, a Cookie is left on his computer (if he accepts Cookie), and the site reads the Cookie if he has visited it before. One purpose of cookies is to help collect the site access statistics described above.
We may use Web beacon (also known as clear GIF graphics) or activity tags on our sites to help place cookies. This technique allows us to know how many visitors have clicked on key elements (such as links or graphics) on the web pages of the site. We do not use this technology to obtain your personally identifiable information on this website. We may share site aggregate statistics with partner companies, but we don't allow other companies to put clear gifs on our sites.
If your browser refuses to receive cookies of this website, you may browse the text on the screen, but personalized browsing or the services provided on the site are inaccessible.
We welcome your comments on this privacy statement. Please contact us by email.
1. Copyright of the articles (including reposted articles) on this website shall belong to the original author. If another author or the reproduced article has a attached copyright notice, the copyright shall be subject to the attached notice.
2. The website shall not be liable for the disclosure of personal data caused by other websites linked to it and any disputes and consequences thereby.
3. When the government judiciary requires the website to disclose personal data in accordance with legal procedures, we will provide it upon request of law-enforcement agencies or for public safety. The website is not liable for any disclosure under such circumstances.
About Website Operation
1. When suspending services due to system maintenance or upgrading, the website will announce in advance. The website shall not be liable for any inconvenience or loss caused by service suspension due to circuit failure, hardware failure beyond its control or other force majeures.
2. This website shall not be held liable for the disclosure, loss, theft or alteration of personal data caused by computer problem (2000), hacker attack, computer virus invasion or outbreak, temporary shutdown caused by government control and other force majeures affecting the normal operation of the network.
About legal liability
1. Users of the website who violate the laws of the People’s Republic of China by violating the provisions of this statement shall be held responsible for all consequences.
2. Anyone who logs on the website in any way or uses the website information directly or indirectly shall be regarded as a volunteer to accept the declaration.
3. For the issues not covered by this statement, please refer to relevant national laws and regulations. In case of any conflict, national laws and regulations shall prevail.
About the Right of Interpretation
The statement and its right to modify, update and final interpretation are all owned by this website.
京ICP备12050604号 京公网安备 11010102000796号